Some of the potential benefits that a third party inspection service renders are:
- Protection against dangerous, sub-standard or counterfeit products
- Provide a guarantee that the goods ordered are those shipped.
- Check the quality of your product and the reliability of your supplier
- Ease trade operations by recognising existing conformity proof to avoid unnecessary additional testing
- Conform with recommendations of the World Trade Organisation “Technical Barriers to Trade” Agreement
- Enhance the quality of exports
- Eliminate shipments of non-compliant merchandise
- Ensure product safety and function prior to shipment
- Eliminate late shipments and extra cost
- Detect mistake and misunderstanding from your factory earlier.
- Check if the factory is respectful to your previous recommendation
- Make sure your goods are conformed to your specifications and expectations
- To save money by outsourcing the quality control of your product by an expert inspector directly on the field and before it is too late.